North America has been the most remunerative region for market players, owing to surging adoption of acrylic paints in construction activities. However, with the saturation of opportunities in infrastructure development projects, the North America acrylic paints market is poised to attain a mature market in the near term.
NEWARK, Del: The global acrylic paints market is anticipated to surge at a healthy CAGR of around 4.5% throughout the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The growth in the global acrylic paints market is attributed to the development of high-performance acrylic paint bonding for manufacturers to emerge as winners in the market.
Furthermore, advances in technology-driven end-use applications of acrylic paints are some of the crucial factors responsible for market expansion. In addition to that, the surging expansion of infrastructure also plays a pivotal role in fueling the growth of the acrylic paints market as factors such as water resistance and superior finish boost its popularity.
Acrylic paint set out to be one of the crucial mediums for elementary use which is gained a diverse range of applications & preferences in recent times with diversified products. Acrylic paint is known to be treated as a type of medium that is suitable for kindergarten classrooms only over the past few decades.
Download Sample Copy of Report @
Although with the advancements in pigmentation, consistency, and finishes, many artists including David Hockey, Helen Frankenthaler, and Mark Rothko among others, are preferring acrylic paints as an ideal choice for acrylic art. This changing preference has been expected to bolster the prominence of acrylic paints among artists over the years.
In addition, the excellent properties of acrylic paint are broadening their adoption among artists, globally. Acrylic paints are considered low-maintenance mediums that do not require any sort of custom supplies such as conventional oil paints. Moreover, they offer the benefits of enhanced consistency and texture.
The versatile nature of acrylic paints is making them an ideal medium that allows artists to do acrylic painting on canvas. Artists are known as the key consumers of acrylic paints. Companies focused on stationery products are increasing their investments in acrylic paint, further creating lucrative prospects for manufacturers. Hence, the increasing adoption of acrylic paint as a professional medium of painting will continue to drive market growth in the coming years.
- The high reliance of artists on acrylic paints in order to get consistency and finish in their portraits is considered one of the primal revenue channels for the market. In addition to that, significant players are leveraging market intelligence such as consumer trends and region-wise analysis to devise research and development efforts.
- Originating from the popularity of water-based acrylic binders in house paints and artisanal professionals, the global acrylic paint market will continue to make material progress over the decade ahead. Known for their durability, flexibility, and affordability, the acrylic paints market has established itself as a sizeable market over the years.
- Some of the key factors fueling the global acrylic paints market growth comprise tech-driven advancements in acrylic paints. Furthermore, an increasing number of compatible media is expanding the application scope of acrylic paints.
- The surge in infrastructure development is considered one of the major factors for the growth of the acrylic paints market. Factors such as water resistance, superior finish, and consistent drying time are propelling their adoption in construction projects.
- Consumer demand for high-performance exterior paint, sun reflective and water resistant come with improved finished quality is making acrylic paints the preferred choice for exterior surfaces.
- Acrylic paints cannot get deteriorated under excessive sunlight and offer enhanced adhesion and thermoplastic properties. Hence, real estate companies are selecting acrylic paints to differentiate themselves in the competitive real estate market. As a result, construction contractors will continue to buy more acrylic paint products thereby expanding the acrylic paints market.
For More Information, Query or Customization Visit @
Dominant players in the acrylic paints market are concentrating on enhancing their product portfolios for manufacturing the best acrylic paint and complementing features such as colors, finish, adhesion, consistency, and resistance to water and sunlight.
Key players are leveraging industrial automation to expand their production capacity and global footprint. Since residential infrastructure is a high-growth area in developing countries, market players are capitalizing on research efforts toward evolving consumer trends in color preference and desired finishes.
- Asian Paints India
- BASF SE
- Berger Paints India
- Berkshire Hathaway
More Insights into the Acrylic Paints Market
North America is anticipated to dominate the global acrylic paints market since it has been the most remunerative region for market players, owing to the surging adoption of acrylic paints in construction activities. However, with the saturation of opportunities in infrastructure development projects, the North American acrylic paints market is poised to attain a mature market over the assessment period.
Browse Full Market Report@
- Heavy Body Acrylics
- Fluid Acrylics
- Open Acrylics
By End Use:
- Building and Construction
- Home Furnishing
- Educational Institutions
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@
About the Chemicals and Materials Division at Future Market Insights
The chemicals and materials team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
Complete TOC of this Report@
Explore FMI’s Extensive Ongoing Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Domain
Water-Borne Inks and Paints Market Size: In terms of revenue, the water-borne inks and paints market is anticipated to bring in US$ 63.10 billion by 2022. By 2032, the market is projected to reach US$ 96.13 billion, growing at a CAGR of 4.3%.
Fire Resistant Paints Market Demand: The global fire resistant paints market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during the period 2022-2032. The market is valued at US$ 1000 million as of 2022, and by 2032, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1452.02 million.
Epoxy Paints Market Growth: The epoxy paints market is likely to estimate a CAGR of 5% through 2032. The market is likely to be estimated at US$ 36.38 Bn by 2032, up from its current valuation of US$ 59.26 Bn in 2022.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com