The global commercial booster pump market is currently valued at $5.41 billion, with a projected value of $10.06 billion by the end of 2030. From 2022 to 2030, global shipments of commercial booster pumps are expected to grow at an 8.1% CAGR.
According to the report, the market will be worth $4.7 billion in 2020. Furthermore, a 7.8% CAGR is forecast between 2020 and 2030. Rising demand for corrosion-resistant pumps, combined with smart monitoring and control, is creating lucrative market growth opportunities.
The report provides a comprehensive market overview as well as insights into the key factors. The following are some of the report’s key takeaways.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report @
Key Takeaways from the global commercial booster pumps market study:
- Commercial booster pumps are dominating traditional pumping systems owing to its features of live monitoring and controlling, easy installation, and vibration-free operations.
- Customized booster pumps having increased efficiency are attracting end-use industries such as aerospace, mining, and food processing
- Both East Asia and Europe have emerged as lucrative markets for commercial booster pumps. In South Asia, the market will witness high demand from countries such as India and Thailand owing to the increasing investments made by the governments towards the development of water infrastructure
- Growing applications in end use industries has created a significant demand for customized booster pumps as per the specific use in the industry. Fewer moving parts, no valves or seals are some of customizations preferred across industries
“The increasing demand for water has led to a positive development in different water technologies which have made the commercial booster pumps industry competitive. Consumers are also looking for corrosion and chemical-resistant pumps for application across various end-use industries. Hence, booster pumps are gaining traction across various end use industries and are creating positive prospects for the market growth.” says FMI analyst.
Covid-19 impact analysis:
The ongoing pandemic has put a dent in the global economy causing many economic activities to come to a halt. This has also caused a significant plunge in the commercial booster pumps market growth. Many challenges are encountered in the areas of the supply chain, communication, imports and exports, tariffs, and currency fluctuations.
These challenges have created an unstable economic environment and a negative impact on the growth of the booster commercial pumps market. However, as the economic activities are slowing resuming, the commercial booster pump market is also expected to witness a sharp recovery.
Commercial booster pumps market competitive landscape:
The Commercial Booster Pumps Market is moderately consolidated, in which the leading players account for more than one third of the market share. The penetration of small regional players will make this market more competitive in the forecast period. Some of the key players in the market are Grundfos, Xylem Inc., KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Flowserve Corporation, Sulzer Ltd., WILO SE, Gorman Rupp Pump Company, Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd. among others. These players have higher shares in the global market, and have longstanding relationships with a number of leading end users, giving them an upper hand among their peers.
Get Full Information on this Report @
Key Segments of Commercial Booster Pumps Industry Survey
Commercial Booster Pumps Market by Pump Type:
- Single-stage Commercial Booster Pumps
- Dual-stage Commercial Booster Pumps
- Multi-stage Commercial Booster Pumps
Commercial Booster Pumps Market by Operating Pressure:
- 0.5 – 1 Bar Commercial Booster Pumps
- 1 – 5 Bar Commercial Booster Pumps
- 5 – 10 Bar Commercial Booster Pumps
- 10 – 20 Bar Commercial Booster Pumps
- 20 – 25 Bar Commercial Booster Pumps
- 25 – 50 Bar Commercial Booster Pumps
- Above 50 Bar Commercial Booster Pumps
Commercial Booster Pumps Market by End Use:
- Commercial Booster Pumps for Municipal Water & Wastewater Management
- Commercial Booster Pumps for Groundwater & Rainwater Harvesting
- Commercial Booster Pumps for District Cooling & Heating
- Commercial Booster Pumps for HVAC
- Commercial Booster Pumps for Commercial Buildings
- Commercial Booster Pumps for Agriculture & Irrigation
- Commercial Booster Pumps for Fire Control & Engineering
- Commercial Booster Pumps for Industrial Processes
Commercial Booster Pumps Market by Sales Channel:
- Online Sales of Commercial Booster Pumps
- Offline Sales of Commercial Booster Pumps
Commercial Booster Pumps Market by Region:
- North America Commercial Booster Pumps Market
- Latin America Commercial Booster Pumps Market
- Europe Commercial Booster Pumps Market
- East Asia Commercial Booster Pumps Market
- South Asia & Pacific Commercial Booster Pumps Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) Commercial Booster Pumps Market
Customization Before Buying, Visit @
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
- Key Success Factors
- Global Commercial Booster Pumps Market Demand Analysis 2015–2021 and Forecast, 2022–2030
5.1. Historical Market Volume (Mn Units) Analysis, 2015–2021
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) Projections, 2022–2030
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
Explore wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Industrial Automation Market Insights Landscape:
Regenerative Blowers Market Size: The regenerative blowers market is estimated to capture a valuation of US$ 941.2 million in 2023 and is estimated to rise to US$ 1,393.21 million by 2033. The market is anticipated at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period.
System on Module Market Share: The system on module market is predicted to register a valuation of US$ 1.15 billion in 2023, and is estimated to rise to US$ 4.65 billion by 2033. The market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period.
Carbide Tools Market Analysis: Sales in the global carbide tools market are slated to top US$ 7.6 Billion in 2023. Expanding at a healthy 7.1% CAGR, the market size is projected to total US$ 15 Billion by 2033.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org