NEW BOOK: Push your limits and explore your true potential says UK’s first female to ski to Magnetic North Pole
Why this book matters:
- The Great Resignation – millions of people looking for new ways to work and rethinking what is important in their careers and their lives
- More than 50% of employees are suffering with self-doubt and imposter syndrome
- Written by acclaimed leadership and transformational change coach, Sue Stockdale, whose remarkable (and risky) adventures have inspired thousands to step out of their comfort zone
- Foreword by John-David F Bartoe, former astronaut, solar physicist and former Research Manager of the International Space Station
- Receiving critical acclaim from business leaders and publications worldwide
“EXPLORE is a captivating and inspiring memoir that reaffirms the belief that we are empowered to shape the boundaries of our life experiences—as challenging as that may sometimes be.’
DEV PRAGAD – CEO, Newsweek
Many people wonder if there is more to work and life. Perhaps they feel unfulfilled at work or in their personal life and need to challenge themselves in some way. Many want to change, but self-doubt and fear stands in their way.
New book EXPLORE: A Life of Adventure encourages and inspires readers to explore their own potential without fear, to step out of their comfort zone and to be courageous in taking risks and trying new things.
EXPLORE is a compelling memoir, describing how the author, Sue Stockdale, has embarked on a lifetime of adventure, exploring some of the world’s most extreme environments including the North Pole, Antarctica, and Greenland.
Sue shares the crucial life lessons which she has learnt from her adventures and describes how the mindset, discipline and commitment needed for adventurous activities is also useful in professional life. It covers important key areas, advising readers on: exploring with questions; self-discipline; being adventurous; networking; overcoming fear; seizing opportunities and self-compassion.
EXPLORE motivates readers to examine new possibilities with the belief that nothing is too scary to embark upon when approached with determination, a plan and willingness to be uncomfortable and that by doing so, you will achieve your potential and fulfilment in life.
EXPLORE: A Life of Adventure by Sue Stockdale, is out now, priced £8.99 available on Amazon.
Exclusive articles and interviews available:
Sue Stockdale is an experienced and engaging speaker and is available for expert comment, interview and by-lined articles on topics including:
- What I learnt about being a strong leader by living in a hostile environment
- Bold leadership: How to lead your team to embrace courage at work
- Learn to get comfortable with the uncomfortable
- Curiosity & Compassion – the skills for success?
- How to reach your North Pole: transformation begins in the mind
- 7 ways to motivate and engage your team
- Are you getting in your own way? How to recognize what’s holding you back
- Think big! 8 ways to clarify your ambitions and take the first steps