- 2021 event marks 10-year celebration
- M-Shed in Bristol to host full day event sponsored by TSB, Square, Dell Technologies, Aviva & Smart Energy GB
- Event also accessible virtually
Enterprise Nation, the UK’s leading support network for small businesses, has today announced the details of its 10-year celebratory edition of its Festival of Female Entrepreneurs. The event will take place at M-Shed in Bristol, as well as online, with ticket-owners given access to an action packed agenda including presentations from senior female success stories, networking opportunities with likeminded women in business and bespoke support from the event’s sponsors – TSB, Square, Dell Technologies, Aviva & Smart Energy GB.
Emma Jones CBE, founder of Enterprise Nation, said: “What a wonderful year to celebrate the 10th anniversary of our Festival of Female Entrepreneurs. After as challenging a 12 months as any of us are likely to face, now seems a better time than ever before to learn from those to have not just survived the pandemic, but thrive. This, along with the fact that the future of business and specifically the future of women in business is perhaps more encouraging than ever, makes the event extremely exciting.”
Enterprise Nation has secured a selection of keynote speakers for the day, including:
- Lara Goodison & Tiffany Ceri, co-founders of Brush and Bubbles
- Priya Downes, co-founder of Nudea
- Aisha Thomas, founder of Representation Matters
- Louise Hill, co-founder and COO of gohenry
The event will also include the crowning of Enterprise Nation’s Female Start-Up of the Year award, an achievement that has been awarded to now household names including: Jessica Heagren – That Works For Me and Molly Masters – Books That Matter.
Tickets can be purchased for the in-person and virtual event for as little as £5, here.