- Company to hire 1,000 employees across region by 2024
- 2.5x expansion of workforce in response to growing demand for Qualtrics Experience Management solutions in the region
- Company brings on new executives in the UK, France and Germany to lead the company’s growth
- Expanded EMEA headquarters – including new R&D hub – will reopen by early 2022
DUBLIN– 07 September, 2021 — Qualtrics, (Nasdaq: XM), the leader and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, today announced plans to hire 1,000 new employees across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) by 2024. The company is investing in talent and scaling its operations across the region – including doubling the size of its new Dublin headquarters and bringing on key regional leaders– as businesses and governments increasingly turn to Qualtrics to help them deliver incredible customer, employee, brand, and product experiences.
“Organizations around the world are in the middle of an experience transformation –– and there is a massive market and category opportunity ahead of us,” said Zig Serafin, CEO of Qualtrics. “We see this as some of the best organizations in the world – like Merck, Airbus and the Financial Times – are using Qualtrics to retain and engage their employees, and to find new customers and keep the ones they already have.”
“Experience data is becoming the most valuable data within an organisation, and Qualtrics has a 10-year head start in this market,” added Serafin. “The investments we’re making today will help us grow across EMEA, and ensure we continue to help our customers build their next great customer, employee, product, and brand experiences.”
The company plans to more than double its EMEA workforce in the next three years, with the company hiring across all of its major hubs – Dublin, London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam and Krakow – and across all functions, including sales, professional services engineering, operations, customer success, and marketing. The company’s expanded EMEA headquarters in Dublin will be completed by early 2022, doubling overall capacity and signalling a renewed commitment to the EMEA region following the Covid-19 pandemic.
“To help our customers succeed in this age of experience transformation, Qualtrics is committed to continually investing in and expanding our local operations. Our continued growth has enabled us to be a critical partner to some of the region’s biggest brands as they design new employee experiences and ways to interact with customers,” says Stephanie Barton, Managing Director for Qualtrics in EMEA.
Driving Product Innovation To Support Global Growth
The expanded EMEA headquarters includes a brand-new research and development hub to drive product innovation in the region. And the company is also announcing plans to grow its Poland-based engineering team by a third and move to a brand-new office in 2022.
Designing The Future of Work
The redesigned Dublin headquarters is reflective of the company’s hybrid work model, with the company reimagining workspaces to meet new expectations and promote collaboration. New features to enhance the office experience include redesigned collaboration spaces and solo working areas, as well as a gym and wellness centre. In addition, the in-house pub – Dermot’s – will reopen with a brand-new outdoor terrace.
Across the region, Qualtrics is using its own Experience Management software to understand what employees want in the new world of hybrid work and make data-driven decisions based on their evolving needs and the needs of the business. The feedback is shaping the company’s approach to redesigning meeting rooms, desk assignments, and collaboration spaces. Qualtrics also recently launched Experience Design for Hybrid Work and Workplaces to help organisations across the region navigate the new world of work.
New Hires Across The Region
As part of this regional growth, in 2021 Qualtrics announced the hiring of a number of veteran technology executives:
- Stephanie Barton, Managing Director for EMEA– Stephanie joined from VMWare where she was previously Vice President Global Accounts EMEA
- Güner Aksoy, new leader for the DACH region – Güner joined from Pure Storage GmbH, where he was responsible for the business in Germany and Austria for five years
- VanessaCugnière, new leader for France – Vanessa joined Qualtrics after seven years at Salesforce in a variety of senior roles
Through the expanded leadership team and capabilities, Qualtrics will provide customers with world-class support and services enabling them to quickly and effectively discover and take action on the immediate and evolving needs of customers, employees, and the wider market. Additionally, customers will gain access to local and global industry leaders and XM communities to share learnings and best practice, and receive breakthrough research and benchmarks from the Qualtrics XM Institute.
Iconic Businesses Across EMEA Succeed with Qualtrics
Businesses across EMEA are turning to Qualtrics to design and improve the experiences they deliver, including:
- Airbus– Qualtrics was selected by Airbus – a leading aircraft manufacturer – as its customer experience platform, enabling them to collect, analyse and act on customer feedback from every channel. Qualtrics CustomerXM™ allows companies to predict, deliver, measure, and respond specifically to customer needs, in order to improve the customer experience and impact key business outcomes such as customer lifetime value, acquisition, and retention.
- The Financial Times– The Financial Times is one of the world’s most respected publishers. The team wanted to measure the effectiveness of its brand campaigns. With Qualtrics BrandXM™, it’s able to collect, analyze and act on all of its social, brand and customer experience data in one place, getting a 360 view of its global campaigns and understanding ROI.
- Merck – Merck KGaA is a leading science and technology company, with nearly 60,000 employees across 66 countries. For two years it has run its employee engagement program on Qualtrics, but the last 18 months have transformed the way the company wants to design and improve employee experience. Now, Merck KGaA is using more frequent, more relevant employee pulses to help managers understand their teams’ needs, as well as to achieve the main strategic ambition that employees have everything they need to serve patients, scientists and customers.
- Post Office – More than 90% of the UK’s population live within a mile of a Post Office branch. But running the UK’s largest retail network comes with a whole host of challenges – including how to deliver fantastic customer service across the entire customer journey. Using the Qualtrics XM Platform, the Post Office is able to standardise and centralise how they collect, analyse and take action on feedback gathered across 11,500 branches.
- Faurecia – Faurecia is one of the world’s leading automotive technology companies providing solutions for the cockpit of the future and sustainable mobility. Its 114,000 employees in 35 countries are central to the success of the company. With Qualtrics and our partner Korn Ferry, Faurecia is getting closer to its employees by moving away from bi-annual engagement surveys to design a modern, global employee experience program. With more regular listening, it will enable the organization to better understand the needs and expectations of their teams and take action to drive up engagement and retention.
- B. Braun – Never before has innovation in healthcare and medical technology been so in demand and so critical. As one of the industry’s biggest names, B. Braun is stepping up to meet the challenge and help healthcare organizations around the world to grow, evolve and embrace new digital technologies. At every step, it’s listening to its customers and frontline employees, designing experiences based on real-time feedback from those on the ground. On a single platform, it’s able to listen at critical touch points across its contact centre and vast digital estate – with integrations to Adobe and Salesforce critical to B. Braun’s ability to remove data silos and act quickly.
- For more information about careers at Qualtrics, visit qualtrics.com/careers
- For more information about what it’s like to work at Qualtrics, visit qualtrics.com/qualtrics-life/
- For more information about Qualtrics, visit qualtrics.com
Qualtrics, the leader and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organisations manage and improve the four core experiences of business — customer, employee, product and brand. Over 13,500 organisations around the world use Qualtrics to listen, understand and take action on experience data (X-data™) — the beliefs, emotions and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love and build a brand people are passionate about. To learn more, please visit qualtrics.com.