30 June 2021: Chaser, the global credit control automation platform and service provider, today released its .csv import tool, Chase Import, to allow any business globally, to benefit from accounts receivables automation agnostically from their accounting system.
For too long, businesses have had to rely on manual, error-prone processes to manage their accounts receivables. Using Chaser, they can automate the entire cycle, speeding up the invoice processing and increasing their cash flow with customers reporting getting paid up to 16 days sooner and saving 15+ hours per week.
Because reconciliation and synching with the accounting system is key to accurate invoice chasing, businesses could previously only rely on specific accounts receivables softwares which were compatible with their accounting system. To see the Chase Import feature in action, and how it connects with the Chaser receivables platform you can learn more here.
As most accounting systems allow for invoice information to be extracted and downloaded into a .csv file (Excel or Google), Chaser has removed that barrier to all businesses by introducing a .csv import tool that allows businesses to import invoice information into the accounts receivables automation platform (Chaser), and reconcile it back into your accounting system. Whether they use Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, Epicor or another accounting software, Chaser is now available for all businesses that now have a way to manage incomplete invoice payments and chase for outstanding invoices. This will inevitably help them accelerate their receivables.
The benefits of this tool include:
– Quick, fast and easy-to-implement imports with any accounting system.
– Automated and personalised invoice payment chasing, ensuring that users maintain great customer relationships whilst getting paid faster.
– Automated “thank you for paying” emails for customers who have paid.
– Reduced credit control and accounts receivables management time and fewer errors.
– For the toughest cases, invoices can be escalated within the Chaser application directly to Chaser’s debt collection service.
– Each invoice reminder can include access to a payment portal and a pay now button, encouraging payments on the spot.
– Users can use the Chaser app to offer payment plans to their customers, and chase these instalments accordingly.
-Access to credit checking and scoring in the app.
Pedro Sampaio, CTO of Chaser, said: “At Chaser it is our mission to give all businesses the confidence that they will get paid for their work, and by opening up our software to all accounting platforms through the Chase Import feature we are helping make this a reality for more businesses worldwide.”